Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar: An average of 68.36 per cent of the students who appeared the annual Plus Two examinations in different streams conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha have passed.The results were formally released by State Higher Education Minister Pradeep Panigrahi at the State Secretariat here on Saturday.While the pass percentage in the Arts stream was 68.19 per cent, the percentage in Science, Commerce and Vocational stream was 70.13 per cent, 54.14 per cent and 55.23 per cent respectively.While as many as 1,34,315 students cleared the Arts examinations, 60,119 cleared in Science and 17,796 students in Commerce.The pass percentage of the regular and ex-regular students was 57.03 per cent and 47.90 per cent respectively.Like the previous years, the girl students excelled with a pass percentage of 72.85 per cent compared to 64.17 per cent in case of the boys this year.A total of 3,24,461 students had appeared the examinations in arts, science, commerce, and vocational streams.The examination was conducted in March.
May 31, 2014
- Family spots ‘massive’ octopus struggling in muddy shoreline of WA bay, video shows
March 23, 2023, 11:33 pm
- Senate Ethics admonishes Graham for campaign solicitations
March 23, 2023, 11:10 pm
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex Chris Martin admits he skips dinner after she came under fire for 'starvation diet'
March 23, 2023, 9:48 pm
- Rap artist Afroman sued by officers who raided his home
March 23, 2023, 8:49 pm
- Missing radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift found dead in San Francisco
March 23, 2023, 7:57 pm
- Names, photos of Los Angeles undercover police posted online
March 23, 2023, 7:33 pm
- Rioter charged in Pelosi laptop theft sentenced to prison
March 23, 2023, 7:15 pm
- Putin’s shattered army will never recover
March 23, 2023, 7:00 pm
- Shakira's ex Gerard Piqué breaks silence on cheating accusations: 'I keep doing what I want'
March 23, 2023, 6:56 pm
- Blac Chyna Dissolved All Of Her Facial Fillers, And The Results Are Dramatic
March 23, 2023, 6:25 pm