Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, Oct 7: A total eclipse of the moon will occur tomorrow on October 8, 2014 (16 Asvina, 1936 Saka era) from h.14-45 to h.18-05 IST.The eclipse will be visible in the region covering the Americas, Australasia and Asia, according to an official release issued by the Press Information Bureau Bhubaneswar office on Tuesday night.The places from where the beginning of the umbral phase is visible at the time of moonset are some parts of Argentina, Brazil, North Atlantic Ocean and Green Land.The places from where the ending of umbral phase is visible at the time of moonrise are Indian Ocean, some parts of India, western parts of China, some parts of Kazakhstan and Russia.At the time of moonrise, the umbral phase i.e.partial phase of the eclipse will be visible for a short duration in India, except from western region of the country, the release said.
October 7, 2014
- What is an indictment, and what does it mean for former President Trump?
March 31, 2023, 2:16 am
- Stormy Daniels Tweets 2-Word Response About Trump’s Indictment
March 31, 2023, 1:44 am
- Missing Massachusetts woman's husband indicted for murder
March 31, 2023, 1:31 am
- DeSantis says Florida won't help extradite Trump even though it's required by US Constitution
March 31, 2023, 12:45 am
- Priyanka Chopra says she fell in love with Nick Jonas when she watched him conduct a gospel choir in a studio: 'My knees buckled'
March 31, 2023, 12:05 am
- Exonerated Central Park 5 Member Has 1-Word Statement On Trump's Indictment
March 30, 2023, 11:51 pm
- Trump Rages at Hush-Money Indictment in Misspelled Truth Social Rant
March 30, 2023, 10:58 pm
- Dueling semitruck drivers go head to head in road rage clash, Louisiana video shows
March 30, 2023, 10:39 pm
- Teen disqualified from Pokémon tournament for laughing upon being asked his pronouns
March 30, 2023, 10:26 pm
- How a shared golf cart with a porn star led Donald Trump to become the first US president to be indicted
March 30, 2023, 10:18 pm