Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, Dec 4: A charter non-scheduled flight (Aircraft type-GLF4) bearing registration no.CFORB of Canada carrying two passengers with three crew members (all Canadian nationals) visited Odisha through Biju Patnaik International Airport here today.The charter was originated from Toronto Airport of Canada and reached New Delhi on December 2.Today the flight landed at Bhubaneswar International Airport at 9.30 hrs and departed 13.50 hrs to Dubai through Sector: NEW DELHI-BHUBANESWAR-DUBAI.All facility was provided as per rule at BPIA, according to an official release.The charter flight was operated by M/s Freedom Air Services with ground handling facility by IFOS.It is pertinent to mention here that first International flight to BPIA was operated on May 3 this year which was originated from Spain via Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur and departed on May 6 to Osaka International Airport, Japan.
December 4, 2014
- People Are Stinkin' Mad At Kourtney Kardashian For Posting This Picture Of Food In The Bathroom, And Honestly, They Have A Point
March 31, 2023, 1:25 am
- Dear Mar-a-Lago Club members: My indictment is going to cost you
March 31, 2023, 1:17 am
- Priyanka Chopra says she fell in love with Nick Jonas when she watched him conduct a gospel choir in a studio: 'My knees buckled'
March 31, 2023, 12:05 am
- Exonerated Central Park 5 Member Has 1-Word Statement On Trump's Indictment
March 30, 2023, 11:51 pm
- Enraged Fox News Host Warns After Trump Indictment: ‘People Better Be Careful’
March 30, 2023, 11:22 pm
- Manhattan’s DA wanted a Friday Trump arrest. Trump’s team said no.
March 30, 2023, 11:17 pm
- Trump Rages at Hush-Money Indictment in Misspelled Truth Social Rant
March 30, 2023, 10:58 pm
- Dueling semitruck drivers go head to head in road rage clash, Louisiana video shows
March 30, 2023, 10:39 pm
- Teen disqualified from Pokémon tournament for laughing upon being asked his pronouns
March 30, 2023, 10:26 pm
- How a shared golf cart with a porn star led Donald Trump to become the first US president to be indicted
March 30, 2023, 10:18 pm