Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, Sept 4: Transport related problems in Odisha’s coal belt was taken up by Union Minister for Oil and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan with his Power, Coal and New and Renewable Energy counterpart Piyush Goyal in New Delhi on Friday.During the discussion Pradhan conveyed the problems that the coal transporters are facing in Odisha’s mineral rich belt of Talcher, Sundergarh and Brajrajnagar.Pradhan said that a large number trucks and trolleys operate in the area, which is engaged in the transportation and evacuation of minerals in the region.These operations are mostly owned by the project affected people who have been displaced due to operations of the PSUs, he said.However, due to many shortcomings they are facing lot of hardships as their problems are not attended by appropriate authorities, Pradhan added. Goyal assured to look into the issues concerning the transport sector engaged in evacuation and transportation of coal in Odisha, according to an official release.
September 4, 2014
- Family spots ‘massive’ octopus struggling in muddy shoreline of WA bay, video shows
March 23, 2023, 11:33 pm
- Senate Ethics admonishes Graham for campaign solicitations
March 23, 2023, 11:10 pm
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex Chris Martin admits he skips dinner after she came under fire for 'starvation diet'
March 23, 2023, 9:48 pm
- Rap artist Afroman sued by officers who raided his home
March 23, 2023, 8:49 pm
- Missing radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift found dead in San Francisco
March 23, 2023, 7:57 pm
- Names, photos of Los Angeles undercover police posted online
March 23, 2023, 7:33 pm
- Rioter charged in Pelosi laptop theft sentenced to prison
March 23, 2023, 7:15 pm
- Putin’s shattered army will never recover
March 23, 2023, 7:00 pm
- Shakira's ex Gerard Piqué breaks silence on cheating accusations: 'I keep doing what I want'
March 23, 2023, 6:56 pm
- Blac Chyna Dissolved All Of Her Facial Fillers, And The Results Are Dramatic
March 23, 2023, 6:25 pm