Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, July 10: Silicon Valley will invest 300 million US dollars in Odisha, according to a team of visitors from Silicon Valley who met Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik here on Thursday.According to an official release issued by the Chief Minister’s Office, the proposed investment will be made in information technology and electronic system design and manufacturing at InfoValley at Janla on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar.The decision was taken by a Silicon Valley team led by former CEO of US-based GlobalFoundries Ajit Manocha after its meeting with Patnaik at the State Secretariat here.The visiting team appreciated the efforts of Odisha Government in creating a favourable atmosphere to attract foreign direct investment in IT and ESDM sector, the release said.Odisha Government has developed an IT investment region at InfoValley and the Central government has already given its approval for its development.
July 10, 2014
- Family spots ‘massive’ octopus struggling in muddy shoreline of WA bay, video shows
March 23, 2023, 11:33 pm
- Senate Ethics admonishes Graham for campaign solicitations
March 23, 2023, 11:10 pm
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex Chris Martin admits he skips dinner after she came under fire for 'starvation diet'
March 23, 2023, 9:48 pm
- Rap artist Afroman sued by officers who raided his home
March 23, 2023, 8:49 pm
- Missing radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift found dead in San Francisco
March 23, 2023, 7:57 pm
- Names, photos of Los Angeles undercover police posted online
March 23, 2023, 7:33 pm
- Rioter charged in Pelosi laptop theft sentenced to prison
March 23, 2023, 7:15 pm
- Putin’s shattered army will never recover
March 23, 2023, 7:00 pm
- Shakira's ex Gerard Piqué breaks silence on cheating accusations: 'I keep doing what I want'
March 23, 2023, 6:56 pm
- Blac Chyna Dissolved All Of Her Facial Fillers, And The Results Are Dramatic
March 23, 2023, 6:25 pm