Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, May 15: Non-teaching employees of all the universities in Odisha have decided to intensify their agitation in support of their five point charter of demands.They are demanding for introduction of new cadre rule at par with Odisha secretariat, amendment of Odisha University Recruitment and Promotional Rule -1991, implementation of revised assured career progression scheme (RACPS), filing of all vacant posts, and enhancement of age of superannuation from 60 to 62.All Odisha University Employees Federation (AOUEF) general secretary Biranchi Narayan Ray said that the employees are wearing black badges from May 13 protesting against the prolonged negligence and step motherly attitude of the government towards the demands of the AOUEF.AOUEF president Bhabani Prasad Singh and working president Ananta Kishore Ray said that the agitation would be intensified from May 18 by resorting to work to rule principle, and holding demonstrations and gate meetings on May 20 and 21.The employees would sit on relay dharna from May 25 to 27 and march in a rally to Chancellor’s office to present a memorandum on June 4, if the demands are not fulfilled by the government.
May 15, 2015
- Dawn Staley calls out national media, Lisa Bluder's 'bar fight' comments after Final Four loss
April 1, 2023, 3:11 pm
- Shaq called! Michigan teen with size 23 feet surprised by NBA legend after sharing shoe story
April 1, 2023, 3:07 pm
- Mar-a-Lago events suspended as Trump huddles with ‘shaken’ advisers
April 1, 2023, 2:38 pm
- I was a nun for 2 decades before leaving the convent to be with a woman. I stood up to the church for our right to marry.
April 1, 2023, 12:55 pm
- My Dying Mom Chose To End Her Life With Dignity. Then Her Choice Was Stolen From Her.
April 1, 2023, 12:30 pm
- Alaska Native Scouts feted 67 years after rescuing Navy crew
April 1, 2023, 12:18 pm
- The ancient discovery made on the Miami River is so significant it could derail development
April 1, 2023, 9:30 am
- A video shows Ukrainian marines destroying a column of Russian tanks with US-made Javelin missiles
April 1, 2023, 9:01 am
- Jimmy Fallon Buries His Head In His Hands Over New Donald Trump Gaffe
April 1, 2023, 8:54 am
- Maggie Haberman Reveals How Trump Org Employees Celebrated Trump Indictment
April 1, 2023, 6:28 am