Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, Nov 6: Reciprocating to the more inclination of people especially youth mass towards ethnic and hand-woven and hand-printed fabrics and organic products, the five-decade-old chain of retail stores Fabindia launched its brand new store at Chandrasekharpur area of the Thursday.The new retail store located on the first floor of Panda Travel Mart at Chandrasekharpur District Centre comprises extensive collection of hand-woven and handcrafted ethnic garments for men and women, home linen, giftware, personal care products and organic foods etc.Fabindia CEO Subrata Dutta, Chief of Markets Ramu Iyer, Head Franchising N.Venkatraman and Panda Travel Mart Director Shiba Prasad Panda were present on the occasion of new store launching.In garments, the store stocks an exciting range of Indian and western wear which includes kurtas, churidars, patialas, salwars, pyjamas, shirts, tops, skirts and tunics perfect for both casual and formal wear.The clothing line beautifully combines stylish cuts and designs with traditional hand block prints, embroideries and weaves from all over the country.The new store also provides a wide range of hand-woven and hand crafted jewellery comprising ear rings, necklaces, bangles made with materials like terracotta, ceramic, silver and semi precious stones, available at the store.The jewellery range adapts a variety of age old jewellery making techniques, materials and crafts to offer unique designs that express your individual personality.Besides garments and jewellery this new outlet also offers personal care products like soaps, body wash, shampoos, scrubs etc and an assortment of organic foods.Subrata Dutta, chief operating officer, Fabindia on the occasion told that the company operates 175 coco stores across 73 cities in addition to five international stores and is planning to add 200 stores in India in the next two years.Considering the growing demand of youth towards hand-woven and hand-crafted products, the company has been planning to expand its retail stores in Odisha.The new store at Chandrasekharpur provides complete range of Fabindia products, Dutta added.
November 6, 2014
- What is an indictment, and what does it mean for former President Trump?
March 31, 2023, 2:16 am
- Stormy Daniels Tweets 2-Word Response About Trump’s Indictment
March 31, 2023, 1:44 am
- Missing Massachusetts woman's husband indicted for murder
March 31, 2023, 1:31 am
- DeSantis says Florida won't help extradite Trump even though it's required by US Constitution
March 31, 2023, 12:45 am
- Priyanka Chopra says she fell in love with Nick Jonas when she watched him conduct a gospel choir in a studio: 'My knees buckled'
March 31, 2023, 12:05 am
- Exonerated Central Park 5 Member Has 1-Word Statement On Trump's Indictment
March 30, 2023, 11:51 pm
- Trump Rages at Hush-Money Indictment in Misspelled Truth Social Rant
March 30, 2023, 10:58 pm
- Dueling semitruck drivers go head to head in road rage clash, Louisiana video shows
March 30, 2023, 10:39 pm
- Teen disqualified from Pokémon tournament for laughing upon being asked his pronouns
March 30, 2023, 10:26 pm
- How a shared golf cart with a porn star led Donald Trump to become the first US president to be indicted
March 30, 2023, 10:18 pm