Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, Dec 11: Janaki Ballabh Patnaik, who completed his tenure as Assam Governor on Wednesday, was given a rousing reception by supporters in Odisha Congress when returned to the State on Thursday.“I am in politics, and will continue in politics,” told the veteran Congress leader to journalists after he arrived at the Biju Patnaik International Airport here.Patnaik, however, said he has not decided about his future course of action.Some Congress leaders are hopeful that Patnaik’s vast experience and his advice would help strengthen their party in Odisha in the coming days.Patnaik was Chief Minister of Odisha for three times from 1980 to 1989 and again from 1995 to 1999.Patnaik’s son-in-law Soumya Ranjan Patnaik was expelled from Congress last year for alleged anti-party activities.
December 11, 2014
- People Are Stinkin' Mad At Kourtney Kardashian For Posting This Picture Of Food In The Bathroom, And Honestly, They Have A Point
March 31, 2023, 1:25 am
- Dear Mar-a-Lago Club members: My indictment is going to cost you
March 31, 2023, 1:17 am
- Priyanka Chopra says she fell in love with Nick Jonas when she watched him conduct a gospel choir in a studio: 'My knees buckled'
March 31, 2023, 12:05 am
- Exonerated Central Park 5 Member Has 1-Word Statement On Trump's Indictment
March 30, 2023, 11:51 pm
- Enraged Fox News Host Warns After Trump Indictment: ‘People Better Be Careful’
March 30, 2023, 11:22 pm
- Manhattan’s DA wanted a Friday Trump arrest. Trump’s team said no.
March 30, 2023, 11:17 pm
- Trump Rages at Hush-Money Indictment in Misspelled Truth Social Rant
March 30, 2023, 10:58 pm
- Dueling semitruck drivers go head to head in road rage clash, Louisiana video shows
March 30, 2023, 10:39 pm
- Teen disqualified from Pokémon tournament for laughing upon being asked his pronouns
March 30, 2023, 10:26 pm
- How a shared golf cart with a porn star led Donald Trump to become the first US president to be indicted
March 30, 2023, 10:18 pm