Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar: The heatwave condition prevailing in Odisha further intensified with Titilagarh recording maximum day temperature of 47 degrees Celsius on Thursday.As many as eight places such as Angul, Jharsuguda, Sundargarh, Hirakud, Talcher, Bhawanipatna, Balangir and Sonepur recorded maximum day temperature of 45 degrees Celsius.The other places that recorded 40 degrees Celsius or more are Chandbali, Bhubaneswar, Baripada, Keonjhar, Sambalpur, Phulbani and Dhenkanal.As the heatwave continues to make life difficult for the people, drinking water crisis is also looming large in most parts of the State.The heatwave is likely to continue for a few more days, according to the weather department.
April 21, 2016
- People Are Stinkin' Mad At Kourtney Kardashian For Posting This Picture Of Food In The Bathroom, And Honestly, They Have A Point
March 31, 2023, 1:25 am
- Dear Mar-a-Lago Club members: My indictment is going to cost you
March 31, 2023, 1:17 am
- Priyanka Chopra says she fell in love with Nick Jonas when she watched him conduct a gospel choir in a studio: 'My knees buckled'
March 31, 2023, 12:05 am
- Exonerated Central Park 5 Member Has 1-Word Statement On Trump's Indictment
March 30, 2023, 11:51 pm
- Enraged Fox News Host Warns After Trump Indictment: ‘People Better Be Careful’
March 30, 2023, 11:22 pm
- Manhattan’s DA wanted a Friday Trump arrest. Trump’s team said no.
March 30, 2023, 11:17 pm
- Trump Rages at Hush-Money Indictment in Misspelled Truth Social Rant
March 30, 2023, 10:58 pm
- Dueling semitruck drivers go head to head in road rage clash, Louisiana video shows
March 30, 2023, 10:39 pm
- Teen disqualified from Pokémon tournament for laughing upon being asked his pronouns
March 30, 2023, 10:26 pm
- How a shared golf cart with a porn star led Donald Trump to become the first US president to be indicted
March 30, 2023, 10:18 pm