Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar, Oct 21: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday asked the authorities of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) to complete the Bhubaneswar-Puri National Highway No.82 by March, 2015.Chairing a meeting to review the progress of the construction of the road, Patnaik asked the NHAI authorities to complete construction of the NH in view of the Nabakalebara festival of Lord Jagannath in Puri.The NHAI officials who attended the review meeting informed that 82 per cent of the 67 km long NH between the State Capital and the holy town has been completed so far.Three of the four bypass roads of the new NH had been completed and the fourth one between Harekrushnapur and Mangalaghat will be completed by March next, the authorities informed.
October 21, 2014
- Colorado wife whose husband allegedly poisoned her protein shakes is remembered for 'heroic struggle'
March 24, 2023, 1:29 pm
- Reaction to bronze sculpture of Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr. in Boston hasn't been good – and that's not bad for art that shatters conventions
March 24, 2023, 12:37 pm
- I Had One Of The Biggest Hits Of 1992. Then I Came Out As Omnisexual.
March 24, 2023, 12:30 pm
- South Africa must arrest Vladimir Putin
March 24, 2023, 12:29 pm
- Police involved after Memphis women's basketball player hits Bowling Green foe in handshake line
March 24, 2023, 12:11 pm
- Ron DeSantis Is Asked If He'd Be Donald Trump's Vice President. His Answer Is Telling.
March 24, 2023, 11:45 am
- Ukraine using Soviet-era choppers to pummel Russia from afar
March 24, 2023, 7:21 am
- Texas Newspaper Shreds Donald Trump’s Plan For Rally In Waco
March 24, 2023, 7:15 am
- Trump threatens 'potential death & destruction' if he's indicted in New York
March 24, 2023, 6:53 am
- China threatens consequences over US warship's actions
March 24, 2023, 6:38 am