Odisha Channel Bureau Bhubaneswar: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has sought nominations for its annual Green Awards for Engineering Excellence.The Navratna company has instituted the state-level awards for meritorious engineers who have introduced and adopted Green Technology in the industrialisation of Odisha.The award titled ‘NALCO Green Awards for Engineering Excellence’ shall be given annually on the occasion of Engineers’ Day.The awards carry one 1st prize with cash award of Rs.2 lakh, one 2nd prize with cash award of Rs.1 lakh, and two 3rd prizes with cash award of Rs.50,000 each, along with citations.For this, the company has sought online applications through its website, till 11.07.016.Interested engineers may apply online at www.nalcoindia.com with supporting documents, according to the company.
June 10, 2016
- Russians starting to evacuate from occupied Crimea, says Ukrainian intelligence
March 24, 2023, 3:15 pm
- Alvin Bragg may have been asked to delay Trump charges: John Dean
March 24, 2023, 2:58 pm
- Kentucky governor vetoes sweeping GOP transgender measure
March 24, 2023, 2:53 pm
- Gwyneth Paltrow barred from bringing ‘treats’ into court
March 24, 2023, 2:43 pm
- Colorado wife whose husband allegedly poisoned her protein shakes is remembered for 'heroic struggle'
March 24, 2023, 1:29 pm
- Reaction to bronze sculpture of Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr. in Boston hasn't been good – and that's not bad for art that shatters conventions
March 24, 2023, 12:37 pm
- I Had One Of The Biggest Hits Of 1992. Then I Came Out As Omnisexual.
March 24, 2023, 12:30 pm
- South Africa must arrest Vladimir Putin
March 24, 2023, 12:29 pm
- Police involved after Memphis women's basketball player hits Bowling Green foe in handshake line
March 24, 2023, 12:11 pm
- Ron DeSantis Is Asked If He'd Be Donald Trump's Vice President. His Answer Is Telling.
March 24, 2023, 11:45 am